Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nice to meet you!

The only thing better than introducing myself to you through blogging would be to meet each of you face to face!  Perhaps one day we will have that opportunity.  Until then, I am thrilled to be with you online and to share things with you that have the power to change your life.

My intention is to inspire, educate, and share with you both lessons I've already learned, and ones yet to come.

My story is simple.  I facilitate healing.  I don't call myself a "healer" because the miracle doesn't come from me, it comes from YOU!  With the magic that is in you and the intention that is in me, miracles happen.

More than a decade of my life has been dedicated to this work of healing.  I've enjoyed a beautiful career in massage therapy, energy work, colon hydrotherapy, nutrition counseling, and now I add hypnotherapy, health coach, author, and speaker to my resume.  I can't imagine doing anything else while on this planet!
Regardless of what I bring to the table, this blog is about YOU.  A new you, thus the name 'A.NU.YU.'  If you're motivated to live a more fulfilled life, to support yourself through healthy choices, and are open to new ideas, I believe I can support you in living a healthier more fulfilling life than you ever imagined. 

If you want to know about me, you can see more at www.anuyuhealing.com.

With Love.  
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment